Dr. Laurie Bassi is available for coaching on the principles and how-to’s of HR analytics. An internationally-renowned expert on the topic, she’ll take you through the process of learning how to implement an analytics perspective in your own work, with detailed guidance and advice on your own specific projects or opportunities.
Develop or Improve Your Understanding of Analytics
Every day, it seems there’s another new article about the growing importance of number crunching, big data, and HR analytics. It can be exciting – as well as a bit intimidating. Boards of directors are demanding more, for example, and many HR teams are struggling to deliver.
So whether you’re just beginning to think about creating a “people analytics” function inside your company or you already have years of experience under your belt, we can help you develop your organization’s analytics capacity – and enhance your impact.
As your expertise increases, you’ll gain new insight into your workforce. This will allow you to develop concrete new findings you can use to help guide your organization to more fact-based, prioritized HR decision-making.
You Choose Available Coaching Areas
We can work with you in areas that include the following:
- Establishing your analytics vision and mission
- Demonstrating proof-of-concept
- Earning executive buy-in
- Creating a strategic plan
- Getting the budget you need
- Creating more value from employee surveys
- Identifying short-term and long-term goals and milestones
- Improving the effectiveness of your HR reporting
- Creating high-impact analytics projects
- Designing high-impact executive and Board reporting
- Developing staff capability
You Choose the Structure, Duration, Price That Works for You
We pride ourselves on our flexibility and our coaching services are entirely customizable to meet your budget, time available, and coaching goals. For example, you can make the best choices for you and your organization in areas that include the following:
- Whether coaching is delivered one-on-one with an individual or is delivered to multiple individuals (or even a full team)
- Coaching can be delivered over the phone, in person, or via a custom combination of the two
- Our pricing can be based on an hourly rate or on a fixed-fee basis for the entire project
As a way of getting started, many clients have found a short 4-week offering works well and also offers an easy, constructive way to begin work with McBassi on tackling your most important people analytics questions.