- Listen to Laurie’s interview with the Australian Society for Training and Development on the subject of human capital measures.
Two of Laurie Bassi’s presentations are available for free download:
- HR Analytics: Why, What, and How
An introduction to HR Analytics, including practical steps on what to do and what to avoid doing.
- Using Human Capital Analytics to Create Competitive Advantage
- Laurie Bassi (speaker video)
A 3-minute collection of video clips from various speeches, appearances, and presentations by McBassi CEO Laurie Bassi.
- Good Company Animation
A fun animated presentation of Good Company a groundbreaking new book by Laurie Bassi, Ed Frauenheim, and Dan McMurrer, with Larry Costello. In order for companies today to survive and thrive, they must consistently demonstrate good behavior as employers, sellers, and stewards (of their communities and the environment).
- HR Analytics Summit
In the Netherlands, Laurie Bassi discusses HR analytics and how to achieve sustainable competitive advantages using HR management strategies.
- Debunking the Top Three Engagement Myths
Laurie Bassi speaks with Human Capital Media about the top three engagement myths and what Chief Learning Officers actually need to do to create value in this arena.
- Five (Re)Evolutionary Ideas for HR Professionals
Hard-nosed economic evidence shows that superior human capital management is an increasingly essential organizational core competence. And yet HR departments continue to struggle for influence and resources. In this webcast, Laurie Bassi shares five ideas – “shifts in mindsets” – that will change this reality.
- The Economist’s Approach to Human Capital Metrics and Why HR is Getting it Wrong
HR Today speaks with Laurie Bassi, noted economist who has created internationally recognized standards of metrics for organizational performance. An expert on the “decision-science” of human capital management, Laurie talks with us about Human Capital Analytics and HR metrics.
Recent selected presentations:
- The Analytics of People and Profits: Beyond Engagement and Turnover, Searle Center, Northwestern University, October 2018.
- The Footprint of the PEO Industry, NAPEO Annual Conference, September 2018.
- Smarter Employee Engagement Analytics, People Analytics Conference, April 2018.
- Foundation Analytics, Insight 222, April 2018.
- Update on Human Capital Disclosure, People Analytics and Future of Work Conference, February 2018.
- Applying HR Analytics to Boost Productivity and Effectiveness, People Analytics Forum, November 2017.
- PEOS: Good for Small Businesses and Their Employees, NAPEO Annual Conference, September 2017.
- Debunking Employee Engagement Myths, Tucana Podcast, August 2017.
- The Analytics of Engagement: Why, What, How?, Engagement University, April 2017.
- Using People Analytics to Improve Student Performance, South Carolina Teacher’s Conference, September 2016.
- Balancing Effective People Management with Profitable People Management, FEI webinar, June 2016.
- Keep Your Eye on the HR Analytics Prize: How to Create Actionable, Executive-Level Insights, Workforce Analytics Summit, May 2016.
- Why, What, and How of HCM Disclosure, HCM Summit, March 2016.
- HR Analytics: Why, What, How, & So What? AHRD, February 2016.