We offer two core surveys – an employee engagement survey and a diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) survey. Both are designed to be insightful, and easy to use, with McBassi doing the heavy lifting.
McBassi’s core employee survey (available in a separate version designed for small businesses) answers the traditional question “How do we improve employee engagement?” – as well as the even more important question “How do we improve our business results?”
Our DEI survey provides a baseline of where an organization stands on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We use the results to help you understand how responses to questions on key elements of DEI vary across demographic and other employee groups.
If you want to move beyond one-size-fits-all surveys and reports that gather dust, check out our intensively researched options.
Or have you done your own survey but don’t know how to optimize its data? We can help with that too.
- Employee engagement survey (McBassi People Index) measures traditional drivers of results – and more
- DEI survey provides a baseline of where an organization stands on DEI as well as how responses vary across different demographic and employee groups
- Surveys include a consistent response scale and are designed to be simple and quick for employees
- Can be customized to meet the specific needs and circumstances of each client
- Conclude with an easy-to-understand report and usable insights, highlighted and explained in clear language
We’ve worked hard to make the process of administering our surveys as simple and painless as possible for our clients. This includes the following steps:
- McBassi deploys the survey, modified as necessary for your organization, and collects the results.
- We use analytics to statistically link the results to your organization’s key outcomes (captured through the survey and/or through data provided directly by your organization), such as employee engagement, DEI, client focus, turnover, and financial outcomes.
- In our engagement survey, our analysis identifies the people practices and processes that are the most important drivers of your business outcomes. For the DEI survey, we identify those areas where some employee groups are having a different experience than others.
- We produce fact-based, prioritized recommendations on the most important areas where you can make improvements.
- We deliver to your executives and survey team clear reports that focus on key results and actionable items.
What can you expect from our process? In addition to better understanding your organization’s strengths and weaknesses, your survey results will serve as a map for improving key areas such as employee engagement, DEI, employee intent to stay, customer service, safety, and more.
If desired, engagement survey results can also include separate reports for managers or departments, each containing recommendations for improvement based on their specific data patterns. We coordinate recommendations across the organization, to ensure that everyone is rowing in the same direction, even if specifics vary from manager to manager.
Our survey pricing is highly competitive and transparent. We provide quick and accurate price quotes, with no hidden fees or strings. We also provide a fixed-price small business employee engagement survey to organizations with 100 or fewer employees.
We will happily send along a sample engagement survey report to prospective clients so you can get a better sense of how we present survey results. If you’d like to receive a sample report, just contact us.