Now more than ever, a diverse, inclusive employee population is a true win-win. For employers, it results in more innovation and stronger financial performance. For employees, it enhances the quality of work life in multiple ways.
Diversity AND inclusion are both vitally important and are complementary to one another:
- Diversity captures variation in who’s part of an organization, from its leadership team to its front-line employees
- Inclusion represents behaviors that welcome and support diversity
Are you looking to assess, measure, or identify steps to improve diversity and inclusion in your organization? It’s an important undertaking that must be done in a sensitive, nuanced manner.
The work requires both a compassionate human understanding of the issues being assessed and measured, along with keen analytic know-how and experience. And because of the sensitivities involved, it typically should be done with third-party assistance, even if you have great in-house analytics capabilities.
McBassi offers a variety of analytic services in this area:
- A dedicated diversity and inclusion survey
- Analysis of differences in responses from other employee surveys across multiple employee demographics
- Transforming analytic insights into appropriate next steps or initiatives to address diversity- and inclusion-related concerns
McBassi has decades of experience working on these matters and we have the expertise to guide you every step of the way.
Interested in learning more or getting started on launching your own diversity and inclusion survey? Contact us today!