- Employee surveys should be a means to an end, not an end in themselves.
- McBassi’s core employee survey is intensively-researched, easy-to-implement, and designed to allow you to answer the traditional question “How do we improve employee engagement?” as well as the even more important question: “How do we improve our business results?”
- Are you ready to move beyond the one-size-fits-all employee engagement survey? No more reports that just sit on the shelf and have no impact.
- Have your own survey or survey data? We can help you with that too.
The People Index®
Our survey – the People Index® – incorporates the following characteristics:
- Survey measures that include, but go beyond, traditional drivers and summary measures of engagement
- Designed to be used in conjunction with analytics following the completion of the survey
- Multiple “outcome” measures are included within the survey itself
- Consistent scoring scale throughout survey ensures simple, quick responses from employees
- Highly customizable to meet specific needs and circumstances of each client
- Reporting of results is specifically designed to be clear, visual, and easy-to-understand, with actionable insights are highlighted and explained in clear language
The People Index focuses on three main areas: an organization’s work, learning, and leadership environments. It includes questions in a variety of areas (including processes, hiring practices, and informal learning) that typically receive too little attention in most engagement surveys.
We’ve worked hard to ensure the survey process is as straightforward and painless as possible from the perspective of our clients. The process for a typical McBassi survey client would include the following steps:
- McBassi deploys the employee survey, modified as necessary for your organization.
- We use analytics to statistically link survey results to your organization’s key outcomes (these can be captured through the survey and/or through data provided directly by your organization), such as employee engagement, client focus, turnover, and financial outcomes.
- Our statistical analysis identifies the people practices and processes that are the most important drivers of your business outcomes.
- We take the analysis results and produce fact-based, prioritized recommendations on how you can improve those outcomes through more effective management and development of people.
- We deliver carefully-designed, easy-to-understand reports that focus on key results and actionable items. (No more “data dumps!”)
- We present the results, in person whenever possible, to your executives and your survey team.
What can you expect from your survey results? In addition to better understanding your organization’s strengths and weaknesses, you’ll know what specific people-related factors are the unique drivers of your business results.
Your survey results will serve as a roadmap for improving key results, which may include employee engagement, employee intent to stay, customer service, safety, etc.
If desired, results will include separate reports for managers or departments, each containing recommendations for improvement based on their specific pattern of results. Recommendations are coordinated across an enterprise, to ensure that everyone is rowing in the same direction, even if some of the specifics may vary from manager to manager.
While we think the MPI is the best survey out there, its transparent pricing is extremely competitive, with no hidden fees.