McBassi’s core employee survey is easy to use, and designed to answer the traditional question “How do we improve employee engagement?” – as well as the even more important question: “How do we improve our business results?”
If you want to move beyond one-size-fits-all surveys and reports that gather dust, then check out our intensively researched options.
Or have you done your own survey but don’t know how to optimize its data? We can help with that too.
The McBassi People Index®
- Measures traditional drivers of results – and more
- Supports analytics that follow the completion of the survey
- Offers multiple outcome measures
- Ensures simple, quick responses from employees with a consistent scoring scale
- Meets the specific needs and circumstances of each client
- Concludes with an easy-to-understand report and usable insights, highlighted and explained in clear language
The People Index focuses on three environments in an organization: work, learning, and leadership. It has a variety of questions that include areas which receive little attention in most engagement surveys, such as processes, hiring practices, and informal learning.
We’ve worked hard to make the survey process as direct and painless as possible with the following steps:
- McBassi deploys the survey, modified as necessary for your organization, and collects the results.
- We use analytics to statistically link the results to your organization’s key outcomes (captured through the survey and/or through data provided directly by your organization), such as employee engagement, client focus, turnover, and financial outcomes.
- Our analysis identifies the people practices and processes that are the most important drivers of your business outcomes.
- We produce fact-based, prioritized recommendations on how you can improve those outcomes through more effective people management and development.
- We deliver to your executives and survey team clear reports that focus on key results and actionable items.
What can you expect from our process? In addition to better understanding your organization’s strengths and weaknesses, your survey results will serve as a map for improving key areas such as employee engagement, employee intent to stay, customer service, safety, and more.
If desired, your results can include separate reports for managers or departments, each containing recommendations for improvement based on their specific data patterns. We coordinate recommendations across the organization, to ensure that everyone is rowing in the same direction, even if specifics vary from manager to manager.
While our MPI delivers high quality results, we keep pricing competitive and transparent. Large businesses can receive quick and accurate price quotes, with no hidden fees or strings, upon providing their pertinent details. We also provide a fixed-price small business survey package to organizations with 100 or fewer employees.