Now more than ever, gender and BIPOC equality, physical accessibility, and a host of other equity concerns are rising to the corporate forefront. A diverse and inclusive employee population – within an equitable work environment – is a necessity for employers. It also results in more innovation and stronger financial performance for organizations, while the quality of work life for employees is enhanced in important ways. A DEI survey is an important tool in evaluating where an organization currently stands and in understanding what concerns its employees might have.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are all vitally important and each element complements the others:
- Diversity refers to multiple dimensions of variation in the employees who make up an organization, from its leadership team to its front-line employees
- Equity includes fair treatment of all employees and full access for all to opportunities within an organization
- Inclusion represents behaviors that welcome and support diversity and equity
Are you looking to assess, measure, or identify steps to improve DEI in your organization? It’s an important undertaking that must be done in a careful, nuanced manner.
The work requires both a compassionate human understanding of the issues being assessed and measured, along with keen analytic know-how and experience. And because of the sensitivities involved, it typically should be done with third-party assistance, even if you have great in-house analytics capabilities.
McBassi has decades of experience working on DEI issues with our clients. We have the expertise to guide you every step of the way.
Our analytic services in this area include the following:
- A dedicated DEI survey, including baseline analysis of differences across multiple employee demographics and groups
- DEI analysis of data from an employee survey you might already have conducted
- Transforming data-driven insights into recommended next steps to address DEI-related issues and concerns
Interested in learning more or getting started on launching a DEI survey in your organization? Contact us today!